Monday 5 November 2012

The Liebster Award and The Versatile Blogger.


I was tagged by Megan from mousieandmakeupx for these awards.  Thank you so much <3




The Liebster Award

Each person much post 11 things about themselves- Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate- Choose 11 people and link them to your post- Go to their page and tell them.- No tag backs! - Easy - enjoy!

Versatile Blogger Award

If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.- Thank the person who gave you this award.- Include a link to their blog.- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.- Finally, tell  7 things about yourself.

About Me

  1. I live in Scotland
  2. I have a pet budgie
  3. I have one brother
  4. I am obsessed with The Hills and The City..oh how I wish I was Lauren Conrad
  5. My favourite food is either Mexican or Italian
  6. I am obsessed with Yankee Candles
  7. Cath Kidston has the most amazing designs, I think
  8. My favourite shop is Topshop
  9. My favourite make up is definitely Bobbi Brown
  10. I love watching Youtube hauls and tutorials
  11. My favourite season is summer




My questions from Megan

  1. Most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you? I can't think of anything right now..hmm!
  2. Holy Grail Product? Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner.
  3. Favourite Quote? What's meant to be will always find it's way.
  4. What/Who could you not live without? As obvious as this seems, family.
  5. Favourite make-up brand? It's got to be Bobbi Brown, I'm obsessed.
  6. Favourite genre of make-up.. eg. foundation, blusher..? It would have to be blusher, cause when you're as pale as me, you need something to give your face some colour.
  7. Favourite YouTuber? Dizzybrunette3, HelloOctoberxo, Icovetthee, ThePersianBabe, Zoella280390, TanyaBurr and Sprinkleofglitter..woops!
  8. Hobbies? Baking, Music and Messing about with Make Up. 
  9.  Fashion, Beauty Or Hair? Fashion.
  10. Favourite thing to watch on TV?  Repeats of Friends or The Hills.
  11. Why do you blog?  As it's something I enjoy doing.

I Nominate


  1. Who is your style icon?
  2. What is your favourite season to dress for?
  3. Favourite item of jewellery e.g ring, bracelet etc?
  4. Favourite Perfume? 
  5. Favourite TV show?
  6. Favourite online store? 
  7. Favourite brand of nail varnish?
  8. What is your most prized possession? 
  9. Favourite hair product?
  10. 3 things you would take on a desert island?
  11. Do you participate in any sports?

Let me know once you have done your award.  Thanks again to Megan for nominating me! :)





2 comments:

  1. your very welcome dana!
    love your answers!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I have already done the Liebster Award but will try and get around to doing the other one some time soon x

    ReplyDelete